Wednesday, May 2, 2007

More of the same or Plus one...

After Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Stella McCartney and many more, Top Model Kate Moss launched her new collection for the UK based, chic fashion boutique TopShop.
Hundreds of fashionistas queued
outside Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Street London to catch
a glimpse of this naughty supermodel, posing
as a mannequin in one of her dresses for the launch! No doubt they were
also there to grab a fashion designer bargain at the opening sale.
Well has I live in Portugal I was only able to see the new collection on the internet. I think it’s very beautiful and has Kate’s personal hand… however for me it doesn’t ads anything new to all we have already seen in stores like H&M, even Zara. But I can only speak from what I’ve seen on the site. It seem that a great number of fashionistas were there to buy first hand the items of the collection. I think that only happened because they all want to have something designed by Kate.
Here is a video of the event for you to see.
">

No comments: